Miami Boat Show 2018Thursday 15th - Monday 19th February 2018 Miami Marine Stadium, 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, Miami
MIAMI BOAT SHOW 2018 HOTEL AND APARTMENT DEALS
Due to the huge demand for accommodation during Miami Boat Show 2018, Dovetail Foks is delighted to offer a private allocation of rooms in and around Miami.
We can also provide you with luxury studios and apartments of all sizes in Miami.
Call Dovetail Foks on +44 (0)20 7025 1515 or email email@example.com if you require further information or wish to make a reservation for Miami Boat Show 2018.
Full payment is required on booking. Cancellation policy - a 50% refund will only be applicable if room re-sold.
MIAMI BOAT SHOW 2018 FLIGHT AND AIR TRAVEL DEALS
Please call Dovetail Foks on +44 (0)20 7025 1515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for flights to Miami for Miami Boat Show 2018.
We also offer a range of services to travellers, including accommodation and airport transfers in Miami.
MIAMI BOAT SHOW 2018 OVERVIEW
An excerpt from the official USCS publicity....
Do you think you would like to escape the February chill? Then you should join the 100,000 plus industry professionals, including 25,000 plus international attendees from more than 80 countries that are expected to attend the 2017 Miami International Boat Show (MIBS). With more than 2,000 exhibitors showcasing the latest in powerboats, sailboats and engines to cutting-edge marine electronics, boat and marina equipment and accessories, MIBS is the world’s gathering place for international delegates to network, observe their competition, find their next partner and get business done.
- Industry executives & exhibitors registering for the official UK delegation through the U.S. Embassy receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Group discounted hotel rates & airfare, through World Fairs/Dovetail Foks.
- VIP badge for show entrance (valid for 5 full days)
- Lunch voucher for 2 days
- Pre-scheduled appointments
- Invitation to the International Networking Cocktail Reception
- Unlimited use of International Business Center, with free WiFi and refreshments